1 on 1 CJ

BowFlex

Thursday, October 23, 2008

I am loving me some Power 90!

OldPower90.jpg image by diebjt

OK Folks!

Well I admit it I had not done a Power 90 workout in prob a year at least!

Yesterday I did not have enough time for my regularly scheduled P90X workout so I did Power 90 Phase III - IV Sculpt! And it rocked!

But going back to it I noticed quit a few things that I would like to point out!

1) OMG Dreya and Dom do all the demo moves in between sets! I never knew that that was them what was I watching before?



2) Man Tony is doing all the great basic moves in these DVDs! This is truly where he built the library for all the moves that U will see later on in the other programs! This DVD has all the basics that he builds on to in the other DVDs and Prob 75% of all the moves that U will see in P90X with the exception of Pull-ups!

3) They forgot to do worksheets for this workout so it is hard to remember what weight that U should be using! I have built a worksheet for this in Excell! Email me if U want a copy to use for yourself!

4) Free Weights rock! Man the classic cast dumbells with a nice bench is truly the way to go! It is much quicker to select Ur weight and move on to the next move! I tried this workout today with my Power Blocks and it sucked having to change weight back and forth! I long for my cast back! When U are using Cast iron weight that are all nice an organized U can rock though the workouts the way that they were made to be done and get a great cardio workout as well as a muscle building pump!

Here is a pic of my setup at home! I miss my rack!

Weights600-1.jpg image by diebjt

5) The original 10 Min trainer is Power 90 ! These sets are all about 10 min long! If U need a quick full body workout but can't afford to buy the new 10 min Trainer DVDs right now simply just do one set of the Phase III - IV Sculpt DVD! That is a great 10 min workout!

7) Power 90 is the Bread and Butter Workout Program!

Man don't ever forget about Power 90! This is the program that gave so many of us great results! This is the program that U can recommend to any couch potato and they can do it! Let's face it most folks are not ready for P90X right out of the gates! Recommend Power 90 to them and then in 90 days they should be ready for P90X.

If U simply do all 90 days of Power U will be amazed with Ur results! It is not possible to honestly give this program 100% and have it fail U! It works!

6) The Old Beach Body Logo rocks! Maybe I am just too retro But I love this old logo! I was lucky enough to be gifted a pin with this logo and it it just so so sweet!

OldBeachBody.jpg image by diebjt

-Jason

3 comments:

Visionquester said...

Hey Jason... found ya again...
It looks like you are still in great shape! (so inspirational I might add)

I am trying to be a celeb. like you and win a contest..

Will you vote for me??
I am going to ask you every day until the contest is over, because I really, really, really want this and I believe you can help me do it.

Please check out my blog with the voting information and video. Just click on my picture to get there...

Cheers to fitness!
~Cynthia (Cindy from Clear Lake)

Rachel said...

You've got a blog!!! Woot, woot!!!

See you tomorrow! ;)

Gary said...

Do you still have those Power 90 workout sheets? (feel guilty being so lazy and not typing them myself! :-) )