1 on 1 CJ

BowFlex

Friday, October 17, 2008

Welcome - Who is dis PuckHead Guy AnyWho?

Ok, first I want to introduce myself a bit!

I was born and raised in Saginaw, Michigan and went to MTU.

I have lived in MI, AZ, FL, IL, GA, Germany, and now TX & Buffalo.

I started Power 90 Thanksgiving of 2006. I did 120 days of P90. As of today I am on, like my 5th round of the X (P90X)!

I started Coaching in May of 2007. I told myself that I was only going to begin if I started to get the kind of results that inspired other folks! I was first blessed with one such opportunity when Travis emailed me and asked about how I got my results. I was not too sure I was ready but his faith in me made me jump in with both feet! I did not know anything about coaching yet, I did not know that there was money involved, I was not where I wanted to be fitness wise, Heck I did not even have a coach myself yet! But, the idea of helping others with the fitness products that I am so passionate about was too great for me to pass up and longer. Thanks for the inspiration Travis! Now he is becoming his own success story and has signed up to become a coach too!

I decided to be a coach I shopped around a bit. I emailed all of the all stars that had motivated my along my path. Everyone was awesome quick at responding and very helpful and informative too. But, one man stood out from the rest to me! (Please choose the Coach that speaks to your heart the most! We are all very knowledgeable and passionate about what we do. The most of important thing is to find one of us speaks the language that you can understand the best!) Aaron has been a blessing to me and my coaching career! I could not have asked for a better mentor!

In June of 2007 I went to the first MDB event in Dallas, TX. I was luck enough to meet too more of my idols! Robert and Charlene! THX folks! The fact that they knew my name from email and the boards alone was very comforting and supportive. If not for those two and that event I may have never truly embraced the full opportunities that coaching has to offer.

<span class=

Get to a MDB / Team Beach Body Event! They are all over the country now and it can truly change Ur life. It has mine! Cancel what ever plans U have for that day and go! Do yourself a favor and take two friends with U! U will most likely come away from the event as an Emerald!

July of 2007 I decided at the last min to go to Tony's camp in UpState New York!