1 on 1 CJ

BowFlex

Monday, February 8, 2010

Day 1 Full Time Coach!

Today is my last day of "Work".

I remember becoming a coach to help folks. I did not know that we got paid because back in 2003 when I first started power 90 "coaches" did not get paid. My secret motivation was to inspire someone else with my results. Now that does not seem like a crazy goal but then it was! I was a fat guy that played video games worked too much and drank beer to fall asleep every night who's wife had just taken his sob and left him. So honestly inspiring that first person (Travis) was a huge milestone for me!

After a few months of coaching I had only made $3.64. But when I went to my first Tony camp in July 2007 I met folks making hundreds and thousands a week! This inspired me to try to bring it with my business!

In less than 30 days from camp I was Emerald and had earned 2 checks over $50! I decided then that some day I would make this my full time gig!

Some would claim that this is a greed for money! No, one thousand times no! In fact I am giving up over 100k salary to earn just enough to get by. But, what I have earned on the last three years is the ability and time to do this business the way that I know it needs to be done! I am full of ideas to help folks with fitness but I have always lacked the time to implement them all!

Now I can work this business 24/7! So watch out or better yet come along with me! Set Ur goals and timelines! In time with effort u can become part of this full time solution too!

My new career will begin with a new Head Lineage page for reckognition and a new program to train our coaches called "Walk with me to Diamond".

In short thank you for helping to make this additional commitment possible and now let's really bring it!

-Jason

-- Posted from my iPhone

1 comment:

Coach Barbie, PhD said...

I'm overjoyed to be taking this journey with you. Full time coaching, here we go!