1 on 1 CJ

BowFlex

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Working and Working Out!

Well here I am 3 days into what was supposed to me my first week as a fulltime coach and I am still at the office. I simply have to wait for some expenses to clear and some paperwork to be filed but it will come soon!

So in the mean time I am enjoying getting paid with very little to do! Today I worked on my taxes had a doctors check up and bought a climbing rope for the apt! This is the time we should all be given to slow things down every once in a while!

Meanwhile my workouts are doing good ( getting ready for Hawaii) and my business continues to grom! One of my coaches today met with a member of the US house of representatives to see if she can help promote health in her district. Another downline Coach of mine David Lee in Hawaii just qualified for diamond! Congrats David! It is amazing to watch our team grow (7 this week) when I personally have been in a bit of a slump. I am working on more tools for our coaches and helping their needs than my own. But, that is very rewarding! Just today I helped to save two great positions in the company from folks that wanted to quit! Instead of cancelling they simply filled out the transfer form and saved downlines of 27 and 34 for other folks that are excited about coaching!

It is very rewarding to help other newwer coaches! U can't help someone up a hill without getting elevated your self!

Thx folks for helping to fight the good fight and promote healthy lifestyles!

-Jason


-- Posted from my iPhone

No comments: