1 on 1 CJ

BowFlex

Friday, February 19, 2010

Let's Get Started Right!

Last night I took about 4 hours to review what a new coach is recommended to do!

I got a great Welcome email template form another great coach! I tried to sit down and do what we were asking myself and I was confused.

I think the answer is not more info it is easier bit size pieces! My new email Welcome letter is not perfect yet it is still way too long! But it is doable! It makes sense in terms of order and flow. I try not to repeat any info, but still show all the basics!

If a new coach gets this email they instantly know how to get started!

Now we all know I am not the best speller and my grammer is about as god as U can expect from an engineer with a C+ average in English.

But if we focus on the content and not the form. It is a great document!

I would like all of my coaches to go over it again as a review! Refine it and pass it on to Ur coaches to review also! Every new coach we sign up should be getting right away and all old coaches should go through it to make sure their foundation is strong!

No I have made this document with our team in mind! But I want all of us to have great success wit this company! If U are not a down line coach just send me an email or give me a call and I will be happy to share!

Coach@JasonDiebold.com

678-361-410

Let's get everyone started right! I received this emial from another great coach not to be nammed Mark Briggs! I made it my own and now I pass it on to U to make even better!

:0)

-Jason

No comments: