1 on 1 CJ

BowFlex

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Ok Let's Start Walking!

I have promised now for some time that I am going to start this training program called "Walk with Me to Diamond"!

It is not finished yet! But I have begun to walk!

U see I was just awarded a Third center (Coaching Account) when I went 2 Star Diamond in my Second Center THX to Marlene and Jeffrey! And in the process won Top Coach fall 2009 Region #1! :0)


Well I have sat on that account until this last week!

U see as of Tuesday morning I am a Full Time Beach Body Coach! So this week I have started to work on my Third center!

But as I develop a new Account so can U!

My new account has 2 clients and 1 coach now!

I am starting from the same place if not further back than all of U! Now I will make this center a diamond account! But if U follow along and do what I do then U can become diamond too!

So with that being said. What did I do this week to get 2 clients and a coach?

1) I became active. I got off the coaching couch (to use a fitness phrase) and I started to work! Mostly just getting my email list going and back on social networks! Yes FaceBook!

- I simply got my email list back together on GoDaddy. I have a domain name there www.PuckHead.org which cam with an email account so I have a list there of all of my downline coaches. As I email my PS coaches they can use those emails and forward them to their PS coaches and so on and so on! That way i do a little work and lots of folks can use it!

- FaceBook is amazing! So many folks online every day just starting a program or another! Simply pick out Ur program go to lists, groups, people who are also doing that workout find new friends just starting a program and see what happens! If Ur truly just being a friend U will be amazed at how appreciative they will be! Maybe they will enjoy helping others too and eventually become a coach too!

I developed a New Coach Welcome letter as listed below in a previous post where all new coach can get all the info they need to move on their new business! As a coach trying to Walk with Me go over that email Ur self! make sure U have done all the tasks! How can U do a great Getting started Right interview if U have never done one with Ur coach yet?

Do the New Coach Welcome Email!

And my latest task has been to start making and organizing some demos. U see I have done lost of the coaching tasks over and over! But not all of U have! If I do a task over and over it is worth my time to make a document showing all of U how to do it too! So I made one today:

http://headlineage.angelfire.com/Demos/Domain_Forwarding_at_GoDaddy.pdf


Here are some others that I already had done!

http://headlineage.angelfire.com/Demos/Setup_Screen_Name_Instructions.pdf
http://headlineage.angelfire.com/Demos/Login_n_PassWord_Reset.pdf

Now my intention is to make several more of these to help more coaches see how to do more of these common tasks! So just pay attention!

Next:

Customizing my Team Beach Body Webpage with a picture and a Phone number so that if folks do find my website they know who there are talking to and how to reach me!

Here is a great guide on how to do that:

http://headlineage.angelfire.com/Demos/Setup_Screen_Name_Instructions.pdf

I also had done a previous blog on this subject so just follow along with me and let's see how close to diamond we can get!

Folks several of these recent and future blog posts are on coaching! As that is one of the thing in my life that I am most passionate about! Not so much recruiting but on how to do it properly as I see.

If Ur not already a Team Beach Body coach and would like to consider it. Well then please consider joining as a member of our team! We have a great Team with Huge growth! I have learned in the last three years what I feel is the best way to build a successful team so stop by today and get some info on becoming the latest on a team of passionate individuals committed to helping folks accomplish their fitness dreams!

http://Coach.PuckHead.org

-Jason

No comments: